For any call center regardless of cloud-based or on-site premised call center, a call center solution software is fundamental to ensure that the operations are efficient rather than using the telephone system in the past. Call center software aka contact center software is an IT solution that allows the agents or helpdesk officers to have inbound and outbound communications to their customers. They will use this software to provide customer service for inbound communications via phone or email and to reach customers via outbound communications. This software will support agent’s efficiency and productivity by installing useful features such as predictive dialer, intelligent call routing, speech recognition, analytics and much more.
In the past, call center platforms will connect inbound calls to an agent using a piece of hardware called an Automatic Call Distributor (ACD in short). With the advance of technology from hardware to software-based call centers, ACDs has integrated directly with Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) via Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) interfaces. However, nowadays call center software is based in the cloud which means the system will connect through the internet to the software provider’s data centers and this means that call agents can opt to use the WebRTC softphone instead of the physical telephone as the connection will happen over session initiation protocol (SIP). This allows the agent to make or receive calls directly from a browser or CRM software using their computer. Thus, call center agents can even work at home or anywhere in the world as they are all connected via the cloud.
In Singapore, there are few companies that can provide the state-of-the-art call center solutions to their client to setup or upgrade their call center. One of this company is called Converged Solutions, which the software offer to their clients is known as All-Touch Virtual Contact Centre.
All-Touch™ Cloud Contact Centre is a painless and easy to set up software solution for all centralized and de-centralized call center service. Using the concept of Software-as-a-Service, All-Touch Virtual contact centre software offers the call center solutions to their client and only charge them with monthly recurring fees. One of the benefits is that there will be no additional hardware involved, integration or interfere with their client’s in-house LAN or telephone system.
The features of using this cloud-based technology software include Multi-Media Contact Distribution, IVR (Interactive Voice Response), Real-Time Reporting/Monitoring, Email Management, SMS/WEB CHAT, Call Recording and Monitoring and CTI (Computer Telephony Integration).
Not to mention the key benefits of All-Touch™ Cloud Contact Centre are mentioned below for reference.
- Virtual Call Centre design can supports multi-site and home operations without any additional effort or cost. This means that call agents can be working anywhere using internet from a PC without working at the fixed place.
- Reliability is built into the architecture which means that All-Touch™ Virtual Contact Centre’s redundant core servers, telephone and Ethernet network and highly-available systems will exceed the availability of on premise solutions and the systems are monitored and well maintained 24 hours every day.
- Scalability can allow instant and large expansion without any technology changes and the client can subscribe to only the amount of capacity needed without restricting future seamless growth.
- Management and Monitoring capabilities will provide real-time control and status from a PC including Service level alerts or alarms that are also instilled to uphold high customer expectation.
- Easy to use interface designed similar to Microsoft 2007 Office Suite for greater user-friendliness for the agents and management.
- It is easy to integrate with CRM applications with browser/server environment or client/server applications. As API is provided, the client can even integrate with CRMs which are hosted locally.
In short, the client can save money as this software do not require expensive hardware, software, training and administrative costs. All-Touch™ Virtual Contact Centre is a full-featured, enterprise-class contact center product, without any headaches and complexity to integrate the premise-based equipment to the client in-house system. There will be no heavy upfront costs as all the call agent need is a PC to operate. All-Touch™ Virtual Contact Centre is designed to meet the call center operational requirements and provides leading edge contact center technologies and features to improve their client’s customer service quality and customers’ experience plus additional benefits to enhance the management efficiencies in their daily operational duties.